Thursday, May 31, 2012

LOL GETTING RAPED

LOL ANOTHER DAY ANOTHER TANTRUM FROM JEDIJONES.
"NOTHING SHOULD EVER BE EXCLUSIVE IF I REALLY REALLY WANT IT!"

LOL.
"YOU CAN'T MAKE ANY MONEY UNLESS YOUR STUFF ENDS UP IN THE CLEARANCE AISLE AND AT ROSS!"

LOL. WHAT A CLUELESS MORON.
THAT COULDN'T BE BECAUSE THERE WERE FEWER LOW LIGHTS IN A LINE THAT DIDN'T SELL AS MANY UNITS COULD IT? LOL DUMBASS.
"SMALLER RETAILER ORDERS MEANS IT'S MORE PROFITABLE! DUH! DON'T YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND ANYTHING AT ALL?"

LOL.
"THE SAME BUNCH OF PEOPLE POSTED IN A THREAD OVER AND OVER AGAIN SO THAT MEANS THERE WAS HUGE DEMAND!"

LOL @ ANYONE STUPID ENOUGH TO COMPARE TOY COLLECTING TO RAPE.
"HASBRO REQUIRES ME TO BE TOO CHEAP TO JUST BUY THE DAMN THINGS OFF EBAY!"

LOL.
"I AM FORCED TO BUY THESE TOYS! FORCED I TELL YOU!"

LOL @ COMPLAINING BEING THE BETTER THOUGHT. WE AT LOLBRA WILL BE SURE TO LET HASBRO KNOW WE SUPPORT REDUCED QUANTITIES FOR ALL FUTURE EXCLUSIVES IF ONLY TO KEEP THEM OUT OF THE WHINING, ENTITLED HANDS OF JEDIJONES!

LOL HISSTANK!

LOL.

10 comments:

  1. You people at LOLHISSTANK definitly miss me and my classic material. Without troublemagnet, all you have left is the same old peanut gallery whining about Hasbro and toy distribution.Admit it, with me being banned from Hisstank, nobody's even commenting.This vapid material you've been screen capturing the last few days is like shooting fish in a barrel.That's what Hisstank is known for-middle age fanboys crying and whining about how they can't find their toys. I learned long long ago, that material goods can't fill a spiritual void. I never did find Alpine or a 25th Quick Kick. i don't have the SDCC variant Sgt.Slaughter. And that's okay. America is based on conspicious consumerism and that's your problem right there.I like GIJoe, sure.But it's not my life.
    I bet you trolls at LOLBRA can't wait for my ban to be lifted, but screw that, I want to be paid for my material, my so-called comedic gold. I think the best revenge I can have against LOLBRA is to make boring posts.Where's my loot bitches?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're not missed. The morbid fascination of tearing you apart in various forums is barely worth having to endure anything you type anywhere.

      Delete
    2. We would actually prefer it if you were dragged away to your FEMA camps never to be seen or heard from again.

      LOL.

      Delete
    3. Troublemagnet is LOLCommander's pimpMay 31, 2012 at 5:54 PM

      Hey xswamix quit being such a cowardly douche.Has anyone seen his Hisstank profile? That's not exactly a handsome man.

      Delete
    4. Tell us who your idea of a handsome man is, precious.

      Delete
  2. Dance, monkey, dance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well. I don't know why you keep bring me up, dude. I've posted exactly twice on this blog. Both times you mentioned me first dude. And thanks for telling me I'm ugly. I'm more than OK with your assessment. Also, I don't say "lol."
    --Swami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Swami, you're fucking ugly.

      Delete
    2. SHUT UP RUCKUS! How fucking dare you! HOW. DARE. YOU. I am going to threaten you and then back pedal and then threaten you again and then back pedal some more. You are so fucked, dude. WHAT THE FUCK IS A RUCKUS ANYWAY.

      Delete
  4. just go to kinkos and open a new membership there with hisstank..they are stupid and won't catch on

    ReplyDelete